The conference and exposition occurs from October 29 31 at the Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center. From sun-filled beaches to the Kennedy Space Center, as well as the greatest theme parks in the world, the Orlando area offers an exciting array of activities to enjoy before and after the conference.
MILCOM is the premier technical communications, information and networking event and draws attendance from government agencies, contractors, commercial sector, our allies, and leading educational institutions. The conference includes classified and unclassified sessions, panel discussions, and tutorials focused on strategies, technologies and processes for developing and enhancing cutting-edge military communications.
With a conference theme of Interoperability: Policy to Performance, this years event showcases nearly 100 technical sessions, panels, workshops and tutorials focused on current issues regarding military communications, including:
- Meeting the Warfighters Interoperability Requirements
- Homeland Security and Disaster Recovery Interoperability Challenges
- Industry Perspectives on Interoperability and Information Assurance Within Federal, State and Local Civil Agencies
- Coalition and Joint Interoperability: Solving the Policy, Technical, Procedural and Operational Issues.
The conference brings together some of the worlds brightest technical experts and government/industry leaders. Confirmed speakers and panel members include:
- LTG Keith Alexander, USA, Director, NSA
- BG George Allen, USMC, Director for Command, Control, Communications and Computers and CIO, USMC
- Mr. Vernon Bettencourt, Acting Chief Information Officer/G-6, U.S. Army
- VADM Nancy Brown, USN, J6, The Joint Staff
- The Honorable Jeb Bush, Former Governor of Florida
- RADM Kendall Card, USN, Director, Command Control Systems, J6, NORAD/US NORTHCOM
- GEN Kevin Chilton, USAF, Commander, Air Force Space Command
- LTG Charles Croom, Jr., USAF, Director, DISA
- RADM Kenneth Deutsch, USN, Director, Warfare Integration, N6F
- VADM Mark Edwards, USN, Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Communication Networks (N6)
- MG Barbara Fast, USA, Deputy Director and Chief of Staff, Army Capabilities Integration Center
- The Honorable John Grimes, Assistant Secretary of Defense for Networks and Information Integration and Department of Defense CIO
- The Honorable Dale Meyerrose, Associate Director of National Intelligence and CIO, ODNI
- LTG Michael Peterson, USAF, Chief of Warfighting Integration/CIO, Office of the Secretary of the Air Force
- MG William Rajczak, USAF, Deputy Director, Joint Capability Development, US JFCOM
- RADM Victor See, Jr., USN, PEO Space Systems, Director, Communications Systems Acquisition and Operations Directorate, NRO
The conference also features more than 250 military communications industry exhibitors who will showcase new technologies and promote state-of-the-art products and services that provide existing and potential customers with solutions to mission-critical challenges.
Attendees will want to network with their peers in the relaxed environment offered at two evening social events. On Monday, start your visit to the exhibit hall and join fellow conference attendees for an exciting evening at the largest Hard Rock Live venue in the world! Truly this will be a memorable evening with plenty of food, fun, drinks, and entertainment by the world-famous Beach Boys. During Tuesdays Chairmans Awards Banquet, dine with new acquaintances and familiar friends and associates and take part in a special tribute to our military past and present.
Conference details and registration are available at: